- The Divine authorship, supernatural preservation, unparalleled infallibility and supreme authority of the King James Bible.
- The Church is Local and Visible only.
- Salvation is by grace through faith.
- Salvation in Christ is available for ALL no matter who you are or where you come from and God deems all equal at the foot of the cross.
- God is sovereign but man has a responsible will and must choose.
- The Eternal security of the believer in Christ.
- The parameters of the family are set forth by God and are not subject to governments or public opinion.
- There is an Eternal Heaven for those who are redeemed and an eternal Hell for those who reject Christ as Saviour.
- We are unapologetically BAPTIST.
- We believe that love one for another as Jesus loves the believer manifests our discipleship, proves our love for God and symbolizes our authority as New Testament churches. Love is therefore the great commandment of the LORD Jesus Christ upon which all others are dependent (Matt. 22:35-40; John:13:34, 35; John 15:12; 1 John 4:7-21; 1 John 4:7-21; 1 John 5:1-3; Rev.2:4,5).
- We believe in the infallible, verbal inspiration of the whole Bible and that the Bible is the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice. That Almighty God has providentially verbally preserved the entire Old and New Testament. That the King James Version of the Holy Scriptures is God's preserved word in the English language painstakingly translated out of the original tongues by reliable and thoroughly capable men. That the Modern English versions are corrupt in one or all of the following: their texts, their translators, and /of their translation method. This church uses only the King James Version and will not permit any teaching or preaching from any other English Version (Psalm 119:160; 2 Tim. 3: 15-15; Psalm 12: 6,7; Is. 59: 21; Mt. 5:18).
- We believe in the personal triune God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, equal in divine perfection (Matt. 28:19).
- We believe in the Genesis account of Creation in six days, and that a literal six days (Gen. 1:2).
- We believe that Satan is a fallen angel, the archenemy of God and man, the unholy god of this world, and that his destiny is the eternal lake of fire (Isa. 14:12-15; Ezek. 28:11-19; Matt. 25:41; 2 Cor.4:4; Eph. 6: 10-17; Rev. 20:10).
- We believe in the miraculous virgin birth and sinless humanity of Jesus Christ (Matt. 1:18-20; 2 Cor. 5:21; 1Peter2:22).
- We believe in the deity of Jesus Christ (John 10:30; John 1:1, 14; 2 Cor. 5:19).
- We believe the Holy Spirit is the divine Administrator for Jesus Christ in His churches (Luke 24:49; John 14:16,17; Acts 1:4,5,8; Acts 2:1-4).
- We believe that miraculous spiritual manifestation gifts were done away when the Bible was completed. Faith, Hope and Love are the vital abiding Spiritual Gifts (1 Cor. chapters 12-14).
- We believe that man was specially created by God, in the image of God, and lived in innocency until he fell by voluntary transgression from his sinless state, the result being that all mankind are sinners (Gen. 1:26; Gen. 3:66-24; Rom. 5:12,19).
- We believe that the suffering and death of Jesus Christ was substitutionary for all mankind.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection and ascension of Christ and the bodily resurrection of His saints (Matt. 28:1-7; Acts 1:9-11; 1 Cor. 15:4222-58; 1 Thess. 4:13-18).
- We believe in the imminent pretribulational return of Christ to Rapture the Redeemed unto Himself (1Cor.. 15:51,51; 1 Thess. 4:14-17).
- We believe in the premillennial, personal, bodily return of Christ as the crowning event of the Gentile age. This event will include the judgment of the nations and the establishment of the Millennium Kingdom. This will be followed by the resurrection of the unrighteous unto eternal punishment in the lake of fire and that the righteous shall enter the heaven age (John 14; 1-6; 1 Thess. 4:13-18; 2 Thess. 2:8; Rev. 19; Rev. 20:4-6; Rev. 20: 11-15; Rev. 21:8 ).
- We believe that the depraved sinner is saved wholly by grace through faith in Jesus Christ. The requisites to regeneration are repentance toward God and faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, both gifts of God (Luke 13:3-5; John3:16-18; Acts 20:21; Rom. 6:23; Eph. 2:8,9). The Holy Spirit convicts sinners, regenerates, seals, secures, and indwells every believer (John 3:6; John 16:8,9; Rom. 8:9-11; 1 Cor. 6:19,20; Eph. 4:30; Titus 3:5).
- We believe that all who believe on Jesus Christ alone for salvation are eternally secure in Him and shall not perish (John 3:36; John 5:24, John 10:27; Rom. 8:35-39; Heb. 10:39; 1 Peter 1:5).
- We believe that God deals with believers as His children, that He chastises the disobedient, and that He rewards the obedient (Matt. 16:27; Matt.25:14-23; John 1:12; Heb. 12:5-11; 2 John 8; Rev. 22:12).
- We believe that Jesus Christ established His church during His ministry on earth and that it is always a local, visible assembly of Scripturally baptized believers in covenant relationship to carry out the Commission of the Lord Jesus Christ. Each church is an independent, self-governing body, and no other ecclesiastical body may exercise authority over it. We believe that Jesus Christ gave the Great Commission to the New Testament churches only, and that He promised the perpetuity of His churches. We refute the "universal church" heresy. (Matt. 4:18-22; Matt. 16:18; Matt. 28:19,20; Mark 1:14-20; John 1:35-51; Eph. 3:21).
- We believe that there are two pictorial ordinances in the Lord's churches: Baptism and the Lord's Supper. Scriptural baptism is the immersion of penitent believers in water, administered by the authority of a New Testament church in the name of the Father, Son, an Holy Spirit. The Lord's Supper is a memorial ordinance, restricted to the members of the church observing the ordinance (Matt. 28:19,20; Acts 8:12,38; Rom. 6:4; 1 Cor. 5:11-13; 1 Cor. 11:1,2,17-20, 26).
- We believe that there are two divinely appointed offices in a church, pastors and deacons, to be filled by men whose qualifications are set forth in Titus and 1 Timothy.
- We believe the ecumenical/inter-faith movement to be part of the prophesied apostasy of the last days and that all believers and Scriptural must separate from such things (Mat.25:33-46; Rom. 16:17, 18; 2 Cor. 6:14-17; 2 Tim. 4:3,4; 2 Jhn. 1:10,11).
- We believe in freedom of worship without interference from the government and affirm our belief in civil obedience, unless the laws and regulations of civil government run contrary to the Holy Scriptures (Rom. 13:1-7; 1 Peter 2:13-15).